Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce Northern Virginia Office
Proudly host the 4th Annual:
ProcureCon NOVA 2017
October 2017 in Ashburn, Loudoun County
EXHIBITION DETAILS COMING IN APRIL 2017
Thank you for your most active participation at:
Buyers and Government Agencies:
ProcureCon NOVA 2017
Booth Exhibits Will be Open April 2017
To be included in the first round of space assignments, exhibitors would need to contact us between April 1, 2017 to September 15, 2017.
Or contact Ms My Lan Tran at: firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain exhibiting & sponsorship opportunities!
See full 2016 ProcureCon Photo Gallery
This statewide procurement event will include major procurement decision makers to discuss current procurement opportunities, provide technical assistance, one-on-one counseling on business expansion, contracting guidelines, and business certification updates.
225 Buyers and suppliers will present business contract opportunities and projects from a wide range of products and services in technology and / or infrastructure/construction projects/plans.
Last year 2016 conference standing room only event was an outstanding success with 25 buyers and 200 small business participants.
Hundreds of thousands of dollars has been awarded to countless participants of the conference, encouraging them to express their desire for VACC to again host the next ProcureCon NOVA 2017 in Ashburn.
- BUYER EXPO/ INDUSTRY TRADE SHOW/WORKSHOPS/NETWORKING
The below programs and activities will be offered at ProcureCon NOVA 2017:
- Information on upcoming annual procurement forecast and requirements
- Technical updates-discussions on technological process
- Solicitation: Bidding processes by buyers
- Mentor-Protégé program outlines
- Small business procurement technical assistance programs
- New investing strtaegies to cretae wealth
- Setting small business prime and subcontracting goals
- Minority- Small- Women- Business certification procedures
- Set-aside/subcontracting opportunities By federal agencies
- Infrastructure- Construction opportunity briefings
- BUYER 2017 REVERSE TRADE SHOW – INDUSTRY TRADE SHOW EXHIBITION
VACC invites all the below organizations to participate:
- All federal, state and local government purchasing officers
- Technical/program representatives including contracting officers
- Agency engineers, technicians, inventory mgt. specialists
- Agency/Industry logistics specialists
- Product specialists
- Small business counselors
- Procurement advisors
- Business solutions providers
- CONFERENCE DAY 2017 AGENDA – HIGHLIGHTS
7:30 -9:00 am: Exhibit Set Up
9:00-9:30 am: Registration- Welcome Reception – Breakfast
9:30 am – EXPO Opens
9:30-10:30 am: General Plenary Session Speakers
10:30 – 10:40 am – Networking break
10:40 – Noon: Exhibitor Trade Show/Match Making
Noon – 1:00 p.m: Conference Luncheon with 2 Keynote Speakers
1:00 0- 3:00 pm: Match Making sessions continue
1: 00 pm – 3:00 pm: Back to back workshops
3:00 pm: Conference concludes- ProcureCon NOVA 2018 date announcement