SMALL BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP
Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce invite you to Join VACC today.
Download your vacc-membership-application-form-join-vacc-now
Discover the powerful business connections network of 4,000 members in our vast Pan Asian business network and small business advocacy resources available at the Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce.
Members of the Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce are small and large American companies from all industries and regions of Virginia, and government and non-governmental agencies; professionals, other individuals, and organizations of all types.
A. You will raise your business visibility
Our membership package is designed to boost your domestic and international sales by providing a range of benefits to enable you to generate potential new business leads, access helpful business advice, and gain access to opportunities to increase your business visibility.
- Enjoy greatly reduced event fees at business /professional development / networking /business development seminars/matchmaking events
- Receive free business coaching from our business counselor
- Receive free monthly statewide business event calendar announcements.
- Receive sponsoring and/or exhibiting opportunity at our Annual Supplier Diversity Procurement Conference
- Receive frequent business- contract lead – bid listing and opportunities-visits with the buyers
- Promote your business in the annual Asian Gala and annual Procurement EXPO – ProcureCon– at a greatly reduced cost
- Receive free special invitations to attend by- invitation only supplier diversity/networking events/opportunities.
B. You will be informed
- As a member, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the overall strength of the Chamber and participate in the Virginia governmental affairs process.
- You will be kept informed on matters that impact your business and be involved in shaping the agenda of the Virginia Asian Pacific American business community.
- The Asian Chamber works closely with other 40 Chambers of Commerce to help make your positions known to legislators and with the White House and a coalition of more than 6- other Asian Chambers and business advocacy groups to promote Asian American entrepreneurship and contract equity for Asian American businesses.
C. Receive double-triple membership
- New! The VACC introduces a double-triple membership for all new members joining VACC beginning in 2014.
CORPORATE BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP
3 Corporate Membership Benefits
- The Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce (VACC) offers our moist valued corporate members the unique opportunity to engage in long term strategic partnerships with the Chamber for mutual benefit from its vast influence among the Asian community and supply chain program.
- VACC offers all our Corporate Partners a unique opportunity to be recognized as a strategic partner of the Chamber and strong advocate of Asian businesses in the region.
The Asian Chamber offers a practical and rich VACC Corporate Sponsorship opportunities plan that suit a diverse array of our corporate partners’ budget and organization needs in a new multicultural marketplace.
- We invite all corporate members to define the scope of your company’s outreach plan with the Chamber via our three key events where you will have direct one on one contacts with a dynamic emerging market via VACC Event Sponsorship programs such as:
- VACC’s Annual Asian Chamber Gala sponsorship opportunities
- VACC’s Annual Procurement Opportunity Fair- ProcureCon Asia – A standing room only annual Business Expo ‘s sponsorship opportunities
- VACC’s Year round Special Events sponsorship opportunities
Corporate members making the most of VACC membership
All VACC Corporate Partners enjoy the following seven (7) major business promotion benefit categories by:
- Posting your corporate news via VACC Special E Blast Newsletters to reach our vast database of 4,000 and growing database of consumers, producers, and end-users.
- Promoting a positive corporate message or enhance corporate image through VACC network ad sponsorship opportunities
- Increasing your brand awareness among Chamber members and Partner Organizations by promoting your products and/or services to our members via our website and monthly e-Newsletters
- Participating in many networking events organized by VACC throughout the year where you will connect with multicultural entrepreneurs, other corporations, nonprofits, local and federal government representatives, elected official, embassies, colleges and universities, and members from other regional chambers and associations.
- Do you need to recruit new minority suppliers? Virginia Asian Chamber offers all members the advantage of posting bids and contract opportunities to outreach to vendors and invite businesses to compete for contracts at no charge.
- Do you need to recruit new employees? Virginia Asian Chamber will post your jobs at no cost.
- Are you seeking interns? The Asian Chamber will post your internships announcement at no cost so you can proactively recruit for students from our website.